Material Requirements: Digital
Preferred File Format: PDF/X-1A
Required Resolution: 266 dpi
Ad Specifications: Download
Upload your ad here
1. B/W and 4-Color Rates
- Frequency rate is determined by the number of insertions or different ads contracted for and used within 12 months from date of first insertion.
- Minimum rate holder is 1/4 page for earning contract rates on larger space.
- Multiple-page advertisements (spreads) or inserts are counted as multiple insertions.
2. Covers and Special Position
Cover pages (2nd, 3rd, and 4th) are reserved for standard-size four-color process ads. Cover page ads are charged an additional premium over the basic insertion cost:
|Count ||Premium |
|2nd Cover ||Exra 15% |
|3rd Cover ||Exra 10% |
|4th Cover ||Exra 20% |
Other special-position ads are charged an additional 10% premium over the basic insertion cost.
3. Shipping Instructions
All contracts, insertion orders, proofs, copy, and reproduction materials should be sent prepaid to:
2135 Point Blvd.
Elgin, IL 60123
All advertising materials shipped to the publisher, stored, or returned by the publisher will be at the risk of the advertiser or its agency.
Consult publisher or regional sales representative.
5. Commission & Terms
- A 15% commission on space, color, and position will be paid to recognized agencies. Commission is not allowed on other charges, i.e., mechanical charges; back-up of inserts; binding, trimming, printing of inserts; etc.
- Terms are net 30 days from date of invoices.
- The publisher reserves the right to hold the advertiser and/or its advertising agency jointly responsible for money due and payable to the publisher for all duly authorized advertising inserted in the publication. In situations where an advertising agency states it will not be responsible for payments of advertisements placed for its client, The WELDER will then bill the client directly for each advertisement. On receipt of full payment from the client, The WELDER will remit the agency's full commission as due. In addition, for agencies that have exhibited a poor financial record, The WELDER will bill the advertiser directly and remit commission to the agency upon receipt of payment.
- If collection is necessary, all advertising commissions and discounts will be null and void due to the expenses incurred in the collection processes.
- FMA Communications
- Affiliate of the Fabricators & Manufacturers Association, International? (FMA)
- 2135 Point Blvd.
Elgin, IL 60123
- Phone 815-399-8700 Fax 847-844-1270
- Website www.chujie41.cn
- E-mail email@example.com
FMA Communications, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to accept for publication any advertisement submitted to it.